1. The easiest way is to go to https://metamask.io and download the MetaMask Chrome extension / phone application, then paste your seed phrase (or "Secret Recovery Phrase") to access your crypto wallet. Here is a quick YouTube Guide on that.
2. Then go to https://polygonscan.com, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Add Polygon Network” button.
3. Once you click the button, you will see a Metamask Notification; now click on Approve. You will be directly switched to Polygon’s Mainnet in the network dropdown list. You can now close the dialog. (If you are facing any issues, you can Add the Network Manually).
4. To view and sell your NFT, please go to https://opensea.io, and in the top right corner, you will find a wallet button to connect to your MetaMask wallet and access your OpeanSea profile.
5. If you are having trouble signing a metamask transaction while putting your NFT up for sale due to a 0 token balance on your wallet – you may reach out to us in Discord in the #💸┃token-request channel, and we will help you out.
1. Crypto wallets keep your private keys – the passwords that give you access to your cryptocurrencies – safe and accessible, allowing you to send and receive cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Unlike a normal wallet, which can hold actual cash, crypto wallets technically don’t store your crypto. Your holdings live on the blockchain, but can only be accessed using a private key. Your keys prove your ownership of your digital money and allow you to make transactions. If you lose your private keys, you lose access to your holdings.
2. If you don’t have a wallet address, #MintForUkraine will securely create one for you – watch this video for instructions on how to import your new wallet to MetaMask!
No! Minting NFT’s using #MintFoUkraine is free – no crypto or wallet required. We’ve also included the option to include a donation using your credit card.
Yes! Once you mint an NFT using #MintForUkraine, you can think of it as your own personal fundraising link for Ukraine, with 100% of resale proceeds going to the relief effort.
1. We have partnered with the Kyiv School of Economics to deploy funds raised directly where they’re needed most on the ground in Ukraine.
2. Learn more about our use of funds at the corresponding page.
Yes! #MintForUkraine has dedicated all artworks to the public domain by waiving all rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, modify, and distribute all artworks, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission (CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication).
Learn more about our team at the dedicated page.